Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Teaching at Luminous Elephant

I've been teaching at a wonderful new art school in Vancouver, The Luminous Elephant Studios.
I've been so busy I haven't had time to blog.
I taught a private class, Collage Kids to a lovely family.  I was amazed at their first venture into mixed media, and the pictures they made. The four and six year old were fantastic, and it was the mother's first time painting.

For the first weekly Tuesday Paint Night  we did Fantasy Flowers.They were all new painters and the art they produced was wonderful.



It is such a thrill to inspire people to paint, and see their joy when they discover they can do it.
I'm looking so forward to the Artist Journal which starts tomorrow, and painting pears at Paint Night next Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment