Thursday, August 21, 2014

Doodling

An easy way to make cards or mini art is to drip ink on watercolor paper. I swirled and made marks with chopsticks and skewers.
Here is a photo of 1/3 of the watercolor paper, before it was cut up.



By cutting into smaller pieces, it becomes more interesting. I could pick out images and designs.



I then doodled around the images I saw with a white pen, and a black pen.





I'll use these for collages,greeting cards, and happy mail.
It  made for a relaxing evening.











8 comments:

  1. These look so cool, I too sometimes make a page and then cut it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding us that we'll get more use out of those full page pieces if they were cut up. I know I have a few that can use this technique. Thanks for sharing Vicki! I love what you did with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High praise from my talented artist friends, Betty, Leike, and Tora, thank you!

      Delete
  4. Great technique and results! Looks great!!!
    Best wishes,
    Moni (Penny Lane)

    ReplyDelete