Thursday, July 30, 2015

Summer Adventure 2015

If you wondered why I haven't blogged in awhile it's because I've been on a great adventure!
Over six weeks of travel around Europe. My younger son, Trevor graduated at the end of June after over five years of hard work in Semmelweis Medical School in Budapest Hungary.
He did well in his exams and I'm very proud of him. It was great to attend his graduation ceremony and meet his wonderful friends from around the world. We celebrated with lovely lunches at Michelin Star restaurants, Onyx and Tanti. So reasonable for incredible food and service.
                                                   
Onyx- Reindeer in wild cherry sauce
                                           
Salmon-Onyx
Budapest is one of my most favourite cities in Europe. It is so cosmopolitan, young at heart, and lively.It has grown in the years I've visited Trevor. There are outdoor restaurants and bars everywhere.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment