Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Upcoming classes

Classes at I'm Impressed Granville Island


I'm looking forward to teaching the following classes at the lovely I'm Impressed in Granville Island, Vancouver, B.C.


April 20, 2016- Zentangling




10 AM-12 PM- Class Fee $30/Kit Fee $10.00
This is what I will be teaching:
a. History and definition of Zentangles.
b. Techniques and materials needed for Zentangling- My kit will have a fine line pen, pencil, tortillion, watercolour tiles, and pattern sheets.
c. Different patterns and the steps involved. The student will put these on pattern sheets for future reference.                        
d. Combining patterns.
e. Other uses for Zentangles and Resources.


May 18-  Gelli printing- everyone loves this class, it’s playing with paint, and the Gelli plate is so versatile. 

10 AM-12 PM
Fee-$30/Material Fee:$10:00 - I like to provide everything, so people can try something new, without having to buy a lot of product. I can also give them tips on saving money. I will bring paint, foliage, paper, brayer and two Gelli plates.
I will teach different printing methods, printing with foliage, patterns, ghost printing, stencils.





June 15th- Intuitive Painting

10 AM-12:30 PM
Fee: $30/$20 Material fee-I will provide gesso,paint, canvas (probably 11x14), brushes, practise paper.
Intuitive painting is wonderful, students are thrilled when they discover anyone can paint and have fun!
Through simple instruction and gentle guiding, each student will leave with a beautiful painting and a sense of accomplishment. 
Hopefully they will develop a passion to continue painting.



Hope you can join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment