Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Five Sales This Week


I added a buy it now button to my gallery on my website, Victoria Scudamore Fine Art, and made five sales this week!
Said good-bye to these four babies, who will be happy in their lovely new homes.

                                          Encaustics
                                       
                                                     Dragonfly 5x5 on panel

                                                 
                                                        Purple Haze 5x5 on panel                                                                                                                                  

Home  5x5 on panel



                     Lilies and Koi  16x20 Original Watercolor
                       


And last but not least, a commission for a mixed media painting like this sold one in my Dress Series.
It's being made with fabric and ribbon from the wedding for the flower girl. 
I love personalizing dresses for special girls!

                                          Flower Girl- 11x14 Mixed Media Painting


I am so grateful for my supporters and collectors!

With love,
Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment